Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Surviving Black out

Well the area I live in just had a black out for about 2-3 hours, during this time I realise how much I depend on electricity. Basically this is my thought process My lecture note was in my PC. Game in PC, Anime in PC, Manga in PC, going to watch TV need electricity, cooking need electricity, oh wait we got gas stove, but too early too cook. Luckily I got my iPod so with music on I went to sleep hoping when I woke up blackout has passed, I was wrong =.=. Anyway it is now back on ahahaha.

Lucky I already took bath. Not like the poor chap below

3 comments:

  1. how long did the blackout last?

    im glad i didn't have a blackout.. cos i would not be able to check my tute answers as preparation for my final exam that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you live in west side of your suburb I live in east side, neighbour say it only affected east of mine and east of yours /tea. And i have a mini power outage today as well yare2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had a power outage for 2 years... Fuu your really unlucky tanko-chan

    ReplyDelete