Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MasterChef

My newest favourite show on tv- MasterChef. After being at home for the last couple of weeks (due to exams), and no late classes, I turn on Channel Ten at 7:00pm daily (except Saturday) to see amateur chefs battling it out.

Although since Geni was eliminated by the judges on Monday, news has spread of the other competitors and their off-screen personas. Throughout the contest- all competitors have stayed at the secretive MasterChef house, requiring to cook for themselves on nights that they are not competing. Geni's claims specify that she cooked most nights, as competitors did not want to give out their cooking secrets.

I refer to yesterday and today's articles in the Herald:
Yesterday: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25643314-10229,00.html
Today: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25649007-10229,00.html

Today's article relates to Poh's claims of sabotage by the other competitors in tonight's team challenge that they have to cater for a wedding. What she and Geni don't understand that it is reality tv, and it is meant to be a competition. These things are bound to happen.

What do you think?

Also who do think will win the competition? My two favourite competitors are Justine and Poh, and I believe they both deserve to get to the final. I believe that Chris also has what it takes to get to the final, although I have a feeling that Justine will stab him in the back when she gets the chance (because he is quite a good cook too). Also the unknown powers in Julia and Lucas who won their celebrity challenges could also come into play.

3 comments:

  1. Oh TV show, yeah I enjoy watching master chef it's great. About the of screen persona yea well it often happen in reality show.
    I think Sam, Chris and Poh will be the top finalist, I am not sure about the celebirty chef challenge winner's yet, I have no idea how they gonna be judged at the final? maybe a huge national catering where everyone vote whoever food is nicest?
    Currently the top cook is Justine and Chris but we shall see who will be the Master Chef at the end.
    Wonder if they gonna have wild card? Sometime they do that in reality show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I've noticed the public has never been involved in voting off contestants.

    Wild card? Nah, I don't think anyone who has already been voted off should come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Geni give Justine a servere bare bottom spanking across her knee

    ReplyDelete