Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rant Rant

Another day pass, today I spent my day playing with my friend
. We play yugioh card game ( I win most of the time and then he ran when he win once, smart guy), we also play Wii (House of dead overkill, smash bros, pangya golf, fifa 09 and house of dead 3). Very tiring gaming intensive day. We manage to finish house of dead overkill director’s cut version but somehow keep dying on house of dead 3 we sucks lawl, gun game is very fun now I got gun casing for wiimote, blasting mutant/zombies never been so fun. Smash bros we just bash pc around or each other, mostly PC. Pangya he kick my ass, fifa score is 2-1, my win. We also trade anime etc yada2 talk, eat breath usual drill. Overall fun day.


This fun day really prelude to my soon to start Uni day (on Monday OTL), and then SMASH anime convention the following weekend. Really looking forward to that, there is maid cafe and also gundam workshop, really looking forward to those two and also jewellery workshop. Currently only attending Saturday since there is lack of event on Sunday even though its cheaper.

Tomorrow is also a big day, provisional 2 driver license test, hazard perception, finger cross XD.

On another rant kotaku has news about left 4 dead 2, with new zombie read here for more details and video.

1 comment:

  1. I did not run it was a strategic retreat =.=

    ReplyDelete