Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer 2009 anime version 3



Alright now since we entering summer (in Japan, Australia is freezing orz) we got the version 3 of summer 2009 anime, hopefully it’s the final version. We got more anime added and deleted/postponed. For example negima OVA is cancelled maybe not sure, lets hope it will appear again in near future.
Some of the new anime added is seem to be nico nico special which is interesting but sadly I doubt nico2 will sub it in English, if YouTube there is higher chance like haruhi chan and haruhi 2009.
I am still interested in Sora no manimani (hopefully subbed soon) and also Tokyo magnitude 8.0 which air tomorrow in Japan so hopefully someone will take it and SUBBED it yay2.
I download Canaan and Taishou Yakyuu Musume recently, and haven’t got a chance to watch it yet. I will give impression when I finish watching it.
Overall its pretty bland season, but I can be wrong, let's hope I'm wrong.
What are you going to watch this summers?

No comments:

Post a Comment