Thursday, May 28, 2009

Killing floor


Today I test run a new game called Killing floor. Game is about zombie killing just like left 4 dead oh wait cross that out, its a a CLONE of a failed military experiment, anywho it feel like left 4 dead and not at the same time. For one it does not have a linear goal, the map just specify you to survive wave of incoming monster/zombie per round.(whatever you want to call them).
Some of the good thing about this game is you get MORE GUN and ABILITIES and you can weld door (not very useful i think since i can outrun the zombie so far). I have no idea if you can customise your gun or not but it will be nice. Best part about the game is the funny remark about the monster your character saying when he is attacked (gotta love those british accent).
Overall it's alright game but I still prefer left 4 dead. WEll I still playing it maybe I will change dunno.

Cheerio

4 comments:

  1. so this is a stand-alone game? not a left4dead mod?

    im confused, and im too lazy to google killing floor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like a cheap game for me... Thank g*d i didn't get it. Steam trailer always make it look cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graphically its nice, gun environment etc. But the monster seem a bit too genereic for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a budget game.... doesn't suprise me if there wasn't much imagination put into the monsters

    ReplyDelete