Monday, August 3, 2009

Fall 2009 anime

Wow I’m on a roll at blogging XD. Anyway this list was released few days ago but yeah I blame it on my game (read post gaming post) And here it is the list


Personally I am looking forward to Kobato along with shin koihime musou and Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza. I’m also kind of interested in fairy tail but I just don’t want it to become filler anime like naruto or bleach since the manga is not finish yet. Some other anime that seem interest me are nyan koi, kimi no todoke, letter bee, and armed librarian. I also find it ironic that shin koihime musou is released alongside romance of the three kingdoms, for reason that only the watcher of koihime musou understand maybe. So what are you interested in my reader? if there is any orz

1 comment: